I really apologize for not been able to handle the request / re upload the cover removed. Since I work from morning till night, probably when I was off I'll try to upload the cover is removed and re-finish cover requests that have not been in the show.
once again I'm sorry
9 comments:
thnx for your great efforts brother ... really i love your designes (i download almost all your covers :p) ...
thnx for your great efforts brother ... really i love your designes (i download almost all your covers :p) ...
same here...really appreciate your great effort casthelothes, and i also download all your new pc game covers :)
adm ai ei put the shadow of the colossus pc hood
shadow of the colossus
Hi Iam from Brazil if you want a blog to Postador I'ma looks cover I I did of tomb raider 2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-c-guP1v-x3g/UTeXQ9kClAI/AAAAAAAACfI/YI5Pl3Vp5UA/s2200/Tomb+Raider+PAL+Retail+Cover.jpg
Ok, Thanks Igor
I Think, Many of Your Fans was Dissapointed.. but keep working dude. im supported you
Post a Comment